Subject: [Leica] B.D., How Harsh You Are
From: michael.francis at gs.com (Francis, Michael)
Date: Fri Aug 12 08:44:15 2005

Seconded (I have the HP 7960 it is wonderful) - so are the new Canons (i9900
for example) - it seems that the only company not capable of producing
consistent colour without calibration, RIPs etc is Epson... Perhaps I'm not
picky enough ... I have a 1280 that I converted to B&W, but I get so many
clogged heads I pretty much gave up. Both the Canon and the HP worked out of
the box and continue to work week after week.