Subject: [Leica] Re:Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Thu Aug 11 07:31:27 2005

www.dpreview.com likes the D70 and Canon Rebels better.   In their
comparison with the Canon they say:
"The biggest difference is in sharpness and detail, the EOS 300D image
appears much sharper and with better fine detail, we can clearly see
elements which are difficult to make out in the *ist DS image."

I think when Pentax  brought out the *istDs with bigger mps, l;cd and
brighter viewfinder, for less bucks many camera stores quietly  shipped
their stocks
if *istD cameras back to the distributor.

Everyone, (including me) that I know who has this cool little camera loves
it.  With a 28 prime on it, set to Aperture Preferred, my shooting  style is
very much like with my M6 and a 35mm.  The cameras have  similar size and
weig
ht, and a BRIGHT finder.

Regards,
Sonny