Subject: [Leica] Re:Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 06:50:09 2005

In a message dated 8/10/2005 9:40:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:

On  the other hand, the MInolta 7D, Pentax *istD, and the various
Olympus  cameras are available complete with dust on the boxes.   :)

I think when Pentax  brought out the *istDs with bigger mps, l;cd and
brighter viewfinder, for less bucks many camera stores quietly  shipped
their stocks
if *istD cameras back to the distributor.

Everyone, (including me) that I know who has this cool little camera loves
it.  With a 28 prime on it, set to Aperture Preferred, my shooting  style is
very much like with my M6 and a 35mm.  The cameras have  similar size and
weig
ht, and a BRIGHT finder.

Regards,
Sonny