Subject: [Leica] Tall Ships
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Aug 9 19:49:29 2005

Douglas,
I really appreciate the images you posted of the tall ships.  One of
the joys of an international online community is seeing things that
would just never even exist without friends in far place.

With that said, you have to really appreciate the captains on old who
could get their vessals into these harbours without the use of tugs,
or maybe my appreciation should extend to the crew in longboats
pulling the ships into tight places.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com