Subject: [Leica] Homeland security woes, digital cameras, and not using Leicas
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Aug 3 19:49:44 2005

Sorry to hear about your woes. You should be able to get your
card back. Fight it like a wild cat. "It takes a village," in this case
a village of pissed off litigous photographers :-)

A buddy recently talked to me about keeping a cheapo CF card
and/or cheopo roll of blank film to turn over to authorities should
the occassion arise.

Scott