Subject: [Leica] about the howard dean thing
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Mon Aug 1 22:07:23 2005

Brad,

I don't think that you're overreacting at all.  What you describe is a
circus of amateurs (at least on the reporter's side), and you'll hardly
have opportunity to distance yourself from their antics. On the other
hand, if access to Dean and the photos that you might secure are of
significant value to you, then you can go in there quipping (or thinking
about) about the Crusty the Clown dip-shit who's conducting the
interview and bang away frames to you heart's content.

Your call.

Cheers!

Chandos