Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Renewal III
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 31 05:59:24 2005

Luis,
I appreciate your comments.  At this point I am silver on the taking
stage and digital from the negative/slide on.  Typically I will print
out an image at 8X10 and look at it for a while before I finish up in
PS.

This series was taken on Acros mostly with one roll on Pan F.  Like
Mark Rabiner has commented on, Acros provides all the benefits of Pan
F with one more stop of speed.  Once I started using distilled water
for the whole process the nasty little specs of something went away.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com