Subject: [Leica] howard dean
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jul 30 20:58:34 2005

Brad,
I would re-read Ted's advice to shooting government officials.  Find
the angles/positions, keep the camera to your eye, look for light,
eyes, action.  If you need to reset your position, move calmly and
steadily without calling attention to yourself.  If you can, bring a
second or third body with different lenses so you don't have to fumble
with lens changing and or film changing.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com