Subject: [Leica] Dell Bashing Dells from Hell
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Fri Jul 29 12:03:20 2005

Same here. I have owned almost nothing but laptops for many, many
years. My powerbook has to be the top of the heap in terms of
reliability and toughness, with a fujitsu coming in second. Both are
head and shoulders over all the others I have had. Desktops are
useless to me, unless I rig up straps to carry it on my back from job
to job.

Dave