Subject: [Leica] Belgium, maybe?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jul 24 14:36:15 2005

Frank,

You have to look hard to find the address, but it's in Grimbergen, near
Brussels (about 15 km.)
It's 3 museums at 3 different locations in Groimbergen in fact, but the most
important one is at (ADDRESS) Guldendal 20, (CITY)1850 Grimbergen, (COUNTRY)
Belgium, (PHONE) +32-2-270 81 11, (FAX) +32-2-270 09 83, e-mail :
info@mot.be.
I've never been there, didn't know even that it exisited, but it seems
interesting.
Anyhow, if you need other worthwhile addresses in Brussels, Antwerp or
Bruges, let me know, and i'll make you a fine list with descriptions.

---