Subject: [Leica] Belgium, maybe?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Jul 24 21:55:35 2005

Never fear.... I will find them.

My wife and I have not traveled since 9/11   Right now, my father lives with
us, and he can not be on his own, so we are a bit grounded.

I have been saving up these tidbits for the time that we can again go
places...... Belgium is high on our lists, as is Slovenia and Tuscany.

It may be a while, but we will get there.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Frank,

As Philippe explained, Grimbergen, north of Brussels. I too did not know
this museum existed despite living in Belgium for 5 years. But you
should also know that Grimbergen is also a range of fine beers made at
the local brewery, so be sure to sample those as well.

Nathan