Subject: [Leica] older lens CLA question
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Fri Jul 22 07:26:22 2005

Normally, my experience with older lenses confirms Vick's assessment
of what to do.  But in a couple of cases, lenses that I had that were
mediocre performers and which passed the flashlight test turned out to
be very much improved with a CLA.  My suggestion is that you try the
lenses.  If there are any that don't seem to be performing up to
snuff, get them CLA'd.  You may find quite an improvement.  But if a
lens is a good performer, I wouldn't waste the money.

Mark