Subject: [Leica] Which 28 to 100 mm R-zoom ought I consider?
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Thu Jul 21 15:27:08 2005

Hi Alfie,

I just bought a used Leica 35-70 f/4 macro zoom for $600.  It hasn't yet
arrived, but it is from a reputable seller, so I think it will be OK.  This
lens is thought by many to be better than the one you mentioned.  I don't
know about its compatibility with the D30.  I am told it will fit on Leica R
cameras, but not on the Leicaflex SL.

Julian