Subject: [Leica] Which 28 to 100 mm R-zoom ought I consider?
From: prince_alfie at yahoo.com (Albert Wang)
Date: Thu Jul 21 14:18:42 2005

I am thinking strongly about getting the 35-70 f3.5
zoom which looks to be a good performer but wanted to
hear about other's opinions. Ideally the 28-90mm
f2.8-4 looks the best but it's way too pricey for me
now.

I am trying budget the lens for a used copy under $900
if possible. I plan to mount this on a D30 with
adapter. :)

Alfie

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Replies: Reply from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] Which 28 to 100 mm R-zoom ought I consider?)