Subject: [Leica] PAWs Posted
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Jul 21 12:48:44 2005

Just posted weeks 27 & 28.

There's an a and a b for week 28. I find one better pictorially and
the other more engaging.

Week 27
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_27
Peter writes a column for a local lefty paper-The Independant.
Artfully pissy attitude.

Week 28a
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_28a
My daughter Emily spent Saturday morning painting at Goose Creek
State Park while Dad led a photo workshop around her.
PS-We had a couple hundred at the opening July 14 and lots of fun
with old friends. I plan to post the show here next week.

Week 28b
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_28b
Washington, NC blocks off Main Street every month for music-lots of
different music. Robin Potts hones her Hohnica.

Hope you enjoy. Comment if you will.

thanks

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies