Subject: [Leica] kids... !
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Jul 16 22:35:00 2005

This is a lovely image. Yes, a catchlight in the eyes would add something.

What I'm wondering about is the scanning. I might be seeing some slight
"posterization" if that's the right term in the skin tones on the face.
Sometimes
I find these might be scan artifacts, especially when grain reduction or
other
processing is applied during the scan.

But it might just well be the lighting. Just inquiring.

Scott