Subject: [Leica] My first posting
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Thu Jul 14 09:34:07 2005

Thanks.
I enjoy Puerto Rico and the Caribbean area because all of the colors seem to
be much more vivid. Must be the light and humidity. Everything seems to pop.

PhotoNet restricts size to 800x600 or no larger than 107Kb.
Makes for a pretty small image.
I am not sure how to get around this size restriction without impacting the
resolution.

Jay Ignaszewski
203-372-5900
917-519-1919