Subject: [Leica] My first posting
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Wed Jul 13 14:49:35 2005

Finally figured out how to take advantage of PhotoNet's service to post some
images.

All of these images were taken at the end of May in Puerto Rico with my
Canon F1 - old style. 17mm lens which I love.
Shot on Kodak Gold 200 and processed at the local drug store. Also scanned
there as well.
Scans imported into Photo Shop 7 and upres'd to 600 pixels/inch.
Manipulated in PS for saturation and contrast, some dust busting.
Down-res'd to meet PhotoNet's requirements of no file size over 100K. Seems
a shame.

Can be seen at
www.photo.net/photos/bonvini

Once again, this is my first time posting, would appreciate comments.
I have a IIIF and a Minilux - so will be posting some "pure" Leica images
soon.

Jay Ignaszewski

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] My first posting)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] My first posting)