Subject: [Leica] leica r9 focusing problem? need advise
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Jul 9 21:31:40 2005

What is the problem?  YOu have a body that will not focus at infinity?  Your
mirror or ground glass is out of whack?

Have you tried to remove the GG and replace it.... maybe it is just out of
position?

I am really ignorant in the R9.... I really do not know if it has a
replaceable GG, but if it does, this is an easy fix to try......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I started to play around with a r9, the digital back + the 80mm lens.
wide open all shots are out focus and it seems that the camera front
focuses. i tested the dmr and the lens with another body and all is
fine so i have a bad body. is there anything i can do to fix this? how
does a manual focus camera miss the focus, if the view finder show it
OK?

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] leica r9 focusing problem? need advise)