Subject: [Leica] kodak DCS Pro SLR/C
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 4 10:01:24 2005

Rei,
I don't think that Kodak sold many(any) of the Canon mount DCS
camera's.  The same issues with noise at ISO's over 200 and other
issues kept it from selling.

I have been tempted for exactly the opposite reason, it will go down
to an ISO of 6 which would be perfect for making people drop out of
city scapes or shooting at F1.4.  But then I look at prices for ND
filters and decide I don't need another camera.

As to the question of adapters putting Leica glass on Nikon, that
would be a frim no.  Nikons have too shallow a sensor to flange
dimension to allow infinity focusing with R glass.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com