Subject: [Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954Rolleicord...
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Jul 4 08:49:29 2005

When I am in 6x6 mood I usually pick my rolleiflex automat 3,5 75 mm tessat
and not my Super Ikonta bx 533/16 even thoug the ikonta has a 2,8 80 mm
tessar - the rolleiflex is easier to handle somehow.

Someone told me the rolleiflex was better because the tessar on the Ikonta
was fromnt element focusing but to my eye the ikontas tessar is the
sharpest.