Subject: [Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954 Rolleicord...
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Jul 2 00:08:12 2005

I've been shopping around for TLR's and that sounds like a nice
deal. I've been offered (by a dealer) a near mint Yashica 124G
for $300, and have yet to locate a reliable source for a Minolta
Autocord in really good condition (prefered).  For the first time
in a long while, I'm thinking of taking my chances with Ebay.

That is, if I opt for a TLR....

Scott