Subject: [Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954 Rolleicord...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jul 1 23:13:13 2005

On 7/1/05 10:55 PM, "feli" <feli2@earthlink.net> typed:

> www.rolleirepairs.com
>
> Harry Fleenor does amazing work.He overhauled my 2.8F and GX.
> Expect to pay DAG  and Sherry prices, but at least it will be done
> right.
>
> feli

Harry turned my old friend, a Rolleiflex 2.8 F I'd had since 1976 into
something you'd get from an escort service. And expensive one.
Smooth sleek and humming like a Swiss watch.
I'd had the thing overhauled numerous times by our German trained local guy
who is good. But Harry is not good. Harry is great.

The Trouble with Harry.... Is there is no trouble with Harry.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/