Subject: [Leica] My latest trip
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jul 1 06:39:01 2005

Sure would convince me !  Lice and 2 types of strong meds......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

This time I came back sick.  I think it was some homemade ice cream but
I've never been that sick before.  I'm just starting to feel normal.  I've
taken my mebendezole and metronidizole and used the lice shampoo.  It's
time for me to retire!!