Subject: [Leica] My latest trip
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jul 1 06:22:01 2005

At 09:16 PM 6/30/2005, you wrote:
>Tina,
>Welcome back from the jungles and the medical treatments to rid one of
>unwelcome visitors.
>
>How did this trip go?

Hi, Don -

Thanks.  Everything went great.  The first week I was by myself in a
village and took lots of photos.  When the medical brigade came, it turned
out that I was so busy translating that I had almost no time for photos so
I didn't have to worry about filling up my Epson P2000.  I did get to visit
a family of hammock makers whose 3 albino daughters worked in the dark
weaving hammocks.  That was a difficult photo situation!  I used both the
M7 and Noctilux and the Canon MII with the 80/1.4 R lens and ISOs of 1600
and 3200.  I'm still downloading the digital ones and haven't developed the
film yet.

This time I came back sick.  I think it was some homemade ice cream but
I've never been that sick before.  I'm just starting to feel normal.  I've
taken my mebendezole and metronidizole and used the lice shampoo.  It's
time for me to retire!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com
http://www.workbookstock.com
http://www.newscom.com
http://www.americanphotojournalist.com

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] My latest trip)
Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: My latest trip)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] My latest trip)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon)