Subject: [Leica] where oh where is the DMR?
From: pwerner at bluewin.ch (Peter Werner)
Date: Tue Jun 28 08:02:21 2005

I phoned Photo Ganz. They do NOT have it in stock, only a demo. They say
it will be available in autumn.

This is quite logical. According to a Leica source, they will first
supply pre-ordered and pre-paid units (some 1500) and they have
scheduled to ship 100 units per week.

Simple arithmetic.

Peter

Ridings