Subject: [Leica] Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 + software?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jun 27 16:06:14 2005

Thanks again for your comments, but equipment depends of the final use we
need. On my case, for the moment, I don't print my pictures, I think that
for printing are better the traditional chemical procedures. Scanning I use
only for internet and preview purposes, and for this the Minolta Dimage Scan
Elite 5400 II is not absolutely necessary and my Epson 3170 maybe is
sufficient.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis