Subject: [Leica] new Puts article
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Jun 27 10:51:50 2005

At 3:34 AM +0200 6/25/05, animal wrote:
>http://www.imx.nl/photosite/comments/c014.html

An awful lot of sloppy/illogical thinking. Hardly any of his
conclusions or statements bear careful analysis.

The thing I agree with, though, is that the M lenses and mount are
unsuitable for full frame digital use as I have contended for years,
for all the reasons expressed previously. Erwin seems to try to work
backwards from this position, and force various other concepts which
are not necessarily relevant to support the result.

Hard to tell what the point of the article is.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] new Puts article)