Subject: [Leica] Where to go?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jun 26 05:05:29 2005

Stone Town (Zanzibar) or Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

You get plenty for your US dollar. Dar es Salaam, in some parts, is a
lot like Dodge City way back when. There's a strong presence of many
cultures and life styles.

I would think there are loads of places in Central and South America.
Close to home yet different.

And then ... there's all the other places that have been mentioned :-)

Daniel