Subject: [Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Jun 25 07:13:01 2005

You know, with a digital RF, you wouldn't need space for film and
a takeup spool, wind, etc.  Digital might make a really small RF possible
(should anyone decide to design and build and market one).  We know
from existing tiny digicams that the electronics need not take up much
space. Spend all the space on a good VF/RF, but otherwise keep it
nice and small.

Yeah, someday I have to go fondle and OM1, and some of those
other small SLR's (fixed mirror, etc.) of yesteryear.

Scott