Subject: [Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Sat Jun 25 05:05:36 2005

Scott

I know it is not an RF, but how would you like an (almost IIIf size)
Olympus OM1 with a compact zoom 28-48mm F4.
Ah, the lens aint collapse... The designer was a Leica user too (until
Mr.Maitani designed the cameras [either Pen or OM]
according to his book).

Tom.

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?)
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?)