Subject: [Leica] On BART, headed home from the ballgame
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jun 25 04:48:20 2005

Really nice one, Adam - both in terms of the scene captured, and the
composition. It's funny, though - the BART is so damn bright, big, and
clean, that this lacks the sort of urban grittiness I expect in this kind of
photo. :-) One of the things that is so nice about this is that it needs no
explanation what-so-ever - I don't need to know where it was taken, when it
was taken, where the train was coming from; everything I need to know, or
need to think about, is right there in the image.

Best

B. D.