Subject: [Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Fri Jun 24 09:12:47 2005

Mark, as a kid shortly after the end of WWII while using my dad's Leica
IIIa, I read about the Kardon, fondled one at Willoughby's in NYC when my
folks took me into the City, and fantacized about owning one of these
marvelous American cameras with their - I think - 47mm Kodak Ektar lenses!
Couldn't have begun to afford one.

Seth