Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Jun 21 02:46:03 2005

Frank Dernie wrote:
> I have just got home from the US and can give a view from my
> perspective, which contains more facts than I have seen printed so far.

> Hope this answers some questions.
> Frank

Frank,

thanks for that.

I have been trying to get a clear explanation of what was going on but
haven't
been able to get more than the headlines, including the FIA's statement,
which I
note with wry amusement exonerates F1 Management...

Even if from your personal perspective you have at least given us some
detail
here and it helps a lot to clarify things.

...and I missed Le Mans too! Ah well, FoS next weekend!

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?)