Subject: [Leica] Viso question
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon Jun 20 07:51:06 2005

I searched my literature for the possibility that the Viso II with the
longer arm was fitted for an M5.  I remember reading somewhere the M5's
needed longer arm, but I cant find any official reference.
Perhaps the Viso II has a Viso III arm so one could use it on a M6 TTL with
a chimney finder.  That would work.

chris