Subject: [Leica] Viso question
From: msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Jun 19 18:42:54 2005

At 04:13 PM 6/18/05 +0200, Henrik Claesson Pipping wrote:

>I have three Visoflexes: two Viso II and one Viso III. One of the Viso II:s
>does not fit on an M4 or M6, the shutter release arm is higher than on an
>ordinary VII. See the (1MB) image at
>http://web.telia.com/~u86635889/images/Viso3.jpg. From left to right:
>Visoflex III that works perfectly on my M6, VII that does not fire the
>shutter and to the right VII that works OK.

Without researching this, I cannot be certain, but I suspect that your
errant arm is that for an LTM Viso II and not the arm for the M version of
the Viso II.  I have no explanation why that arm would be on an M Viso II;
but that is what I suspect it is.  (My LTM Viso II came with an M release
arm and it took me a while to find the appropriate LTM item to correct the
problem.)

Leica MAY still have these release arms available.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505