Subject: [Leica] Leica R lens de-ROMming in NL/BE?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Jun 16 10:10:19 2005

You could try this company, a real family business, and it's not all
that far from the "Benelux countries either.
They put my black SL together again with a new top deck and a a full CLA
many years ago. Excellent job and, if I remember rightly,reasonably
priced too.
They do repairs on just about anything mechanical, whatever brand, even
machining their own spare parts if necessary.
I don't know if the place has changed over the years, but it used to be
like a doctor's surgery, complete with a waiting room full of worried
looking people with broken cameras.

Fotomechanik - Kielgas
Fotoreparaturen ( Kameras und Diaprojektoren)
Fotoreparaturen von A - Z
?ffnungszeiten:
Mo-Do v.8uhr - 16.30
Freitag v.8uhr - 15uhr

Baumstrasse 19
30171 Hannover
Telefon: 0511 - 814699
Fax: 0511 - 819936
E-Mail: post@fotomechanik-kielgas.de

Just drop them a mail for a quotation on what it might cost.
cheers
Douglas