Subject: [Leica] Leica R lens de-ROMming in NL/BE?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Thu Jun 16 06:33:47 2005

Douglas's message about his Leicaflex SL reminded me of a question I
meant to ask. I still have my Leicaflex SL, and have decided not to sell
it. So now I would like to have my 100mm Apo Macro converted to 3-cam so
that I can also use it on the SL if desired. I know I could just send
the lens to Solms and pay through the nose to have it done, but do any
of the Benelux members know of places here in the Netherlands or in
Belgium where I can have it done instead? I know Leica has a new
distributor in NL, but I doubt that they are equipped to perform any
work at this point.

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com