Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train"
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Jun 14 14:30:30 2005

On Jun 14, 2005, at 1:11 PM, Glenn Stauffer wrote:

> On 6/14/05, B. D. Colen <bdcolen@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Maybe this is an argument for people not showing family snaps on
>> the list,
>> but rather only showing those photos they are willing to have
>> critiqued.
>>

> But then I never would have seen the photos of that darling little
> girl, Soleil, and, in the process, found a nice middle name for my
> newborn daughter. :-)
>
> By all means show your family shots, but keep the silly bickering
> private.
>
> --Glenn

if you can show images of rocks and trees, and cracks in the
sidewalk,  you can show people... and if you show people,  why not
those that touch your life... not just anonymous encounters on the
street...

Steve

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")