Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Jun 14 14:30:06 2005

to me this list is like a family, albeit a very extended one, with
all that means in terms of complexity of emotions and
relationships... strengths and foibles...so one can approach it with
the same respect, gentleness, care, and discretion...

when that fails it can get ugly, as happens in some families...

sometimes a dysfunctional family...yes, but not more than many,
these days ...

Steve