Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin's Latest
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Jun 14 07:36:42 2005

Around the time of HCB's death, I saw several photo's of the
man himself at work.  It was interesting to see a rather dapper
dressed man, often in a 3 piece suit armed with a few relatively
small and light weight Leica's.  He seemed to have what looked
like a very small, leather bag on a short strap, smaller than a
typical breifcase.

What struck me was comparing these images of a relatively
"refined" looking HCB to modern PJ folks, many/most casually
dressed and wielding a large photo backpack in addition to one
or more largish kit bags.

Scott