Subject: [Leica] One of the advantages of digital
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Thu Jun 9 03:01:34 2005

Have you tried anti-dust/fade software provided with a scanner? The one
for Nikon LS4000 works better than I expected. Of course it is not a
magic. ;-) I just regret having stored part of my slides in plastic
sleeves instead of boxes. They collect more dust and may fade faster.
But I assume that European climate is far better for film storage than
ours in Asia, which is very humid. Fungus grows on film!

MIKIRO
Japan

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] One of the advantages of digital)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] One of the advantages of digital)