Subject: [Leica] Re:Wal-mart only prints crap
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Tue Jun 7 17:37:55 2005

The other day I heard that a state (I want to say Iowa) did a study on
the people who signed up for the state's health insurance plan (not
full coverage) and the number one employer was Wal-Mart. The state of
Minnesota has a bill to gather the same information about their health
plan and Wal-Mart is fighting it tooth and nail. Go figure.

Dave