Subject: [Leica] Re:Wal-mart only prints crap
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Jun 7 15:14:16 2005

I'd never even show that BW image if I shot it! Professionally speaking.
That would be a "delete".

It's really a shame Wal-Mart took so many small camera/photo lab stores away
that offered better services,better quality, higher wages and reasonable
working hours but could not compete with Wal-Mart's prices. Though I do know
allot of Pro's getting prints done at Sam's.

Chris
Have not stepped foot in a Wally World for 3 yrs.