Subject: [Leica] Leica DMR vs. Canon 20D comparison shots
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jun 4 09:27:11 2005

The 20D may not have the build quality of the EOS1DMKII and other "pro"
cameras, but in terms of image quality, it is among the best of the best.
I'll be the first to admit I'm impressed if the DMR can match the 20D image
quality - then we'll at least know that for only $4K more, Leica can produce
half a camera that matches a 20D in image quality. ;-)