Subject: [Leica] Opinions for a trip to N.Y.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun May 29 20:32:48 2005

  Heck, if he were going to a ballgame, a 135 might be in order.  But
> he is not going to either of those places, is he?
>
> Max

The head of my 135 Hektor comes in handy on my Viso for shooting lint and
old socks in tight closets.
I use a 135 often when someone needs a headshot in 35mm. A 90 can easily be
too short for that it they literally want a headshot and not a head and
shoulders.
If you were doing it with an SLR you'd often have an 80-200 zoom and you'd
find yourself at the outer end a great deal of the time.
Hence the popularly of 180s.

A 135 could be considered a par for the course lens.
A shame a lot of Leica oriented camera bags don't work out with them so well
as they are an inch and a half longer than everything else.
Time is money.
Space is time.

Mark Rabiner
Photography