Subject: [Leica] For the love of LEICA
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu May 26 10:58:54 2005

Nice little piece.  Sums it all up - for many, a Leica can just
feel  right.

For me not really a film vs. digi kind of thing. I do prefer
film grain to digi noise, and B&W film can be forgiving
of sloppy exposure during quick shooting.

But as for the Leica, I think a digital one would feel pretty
much as good as a film one.  From my D70 experience, a
really good new auto-white balance technology would make
the Leica digi/film shooting experience nearly identical.

In any case, on days that I make it out of the house, a Leica
M or two always keeps me company.  Just feels right. And
I'm new to Leica - never touched one of the things before
last year.

Scott