Subject: [Leica] mobile phones and breakneck speeds
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri May 20 00:53:42 2005

Try Bulgaria. But then Bulgaria was a Jewish state for a short time
during the early Medieval period. Then There are the Islamic Soviet
republics during WWII. Those that could make it there survived. But
then only CP members and their families had those options. After
nearly two generations that population eventually jumped ship in the
early 80's as the situation proved untenable.
S. Dimitrov