Subject: [Leica] mobile phones and breakneck speeds
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu May 19 23:49:21 2005

On 5/19/05 10:57 PM, "nathan.wajsman@planet.nl" <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl>
typed:

> Mark,
>
> I am sure Slobodan will provide details, but to my knowledge prisoners
> in Stalin's Gulag did not have number tatooed. All prisoners in Nazi
> concentration camps did. Whenever I have been in the Jewish club in
> Copenhagen during the summer, when people wear short sleeves, I have
> seen lots of such numbers on their forearms.
>
> Nathan

Denmark and Copenhagen... All the people from there all heroes of the Jewish
people if you ask me.
When I go there I'm going to walk around smiling at everybody.
If there's one area in Europe or anywhere that outdid themselves anywhere
close during the "Holocaust" I'd like to know who they were/are.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/