Subject: [Leica] mobile phones and breakneck speeds
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu May 19 11:51:50 2005

Tim,

I realize that in North America the definition of a long drive may
vary... When we lived in New Jersey, we drove to visit my family in
Florida every Thanksgiving, 1100 miles (1800 km) in one go, usually
during the night to avoid the heavy traffic around Philly, Washington
and Richmond.

But even here in Europe, I do tend to drive a lot. My longest one-day
drive was from Zurich to south of Alicante in Spain in 2002. Last Monday
I drove from Le Mans to Copenhagen, 1450 km--still a bit longer than a
standard Canadian commute ;-)

Nathan